Search resultsDisplaying 1 - 12 of 13849
- Subject code:
For Examination Entry Codes please use the following link to the Handbook.
The people of Northern Ireland have a strong rural tradition. This long association with the land means the agri-food industry is a vital contributor to the local economy.
European legislation, consumer accountability and environmental concerns all influence how we farm. The modern farmer must be expert in plant and animal...
The focus of CCEA Regulation will be on awarding organisations and ensuring that each recognised awarding organisation takes responsibility for the quality and standards of its qualifications.
- News article dated: 01/03/2017, 11:52amCCEA has developed an exciting new resource for KS2 pupils under our Primary Irish and Aspects of Shared Cultural Heritage project. ‘The Mixture that Makes Ulster’ aims to set in context the geographical and historical influences which have shaped how we
- News article dated: 03/03/2017, 10:24amThe CCEA Regulator has written to school Principals to inform them that first teaching of CCEA's revised GCEs in Mathematics and Further Mathematics will now take place in September 2018
- News article dated: 03/03/2017, 10:47amCCEA today announced that a further 4 GCSE specifications have been accredited, bringing the total number of accredited GCSE specifications to 19
- News article dated: 06/03/2017, 12:31pmExams chiefs and Regulators from England, Wales and Northern Ireland have met in Belfast to discuss ongoing cooperation in the running of GCSE and GCE examinations
- News article dated: 08/03/2017, 4:29pm
Maths teachers - teaching and learning resources for CCEA GCE AS/A level Mathematics and GCE Further MathematicsCCEA is working with Mathematics in Education and Industry (MEI) to provide a comprehensive set of teaching and learning resources for CCEA GCE AS/A level Mathematics and GCE Further Mathematics
- News article dated: 08/03/2017, 5:02pmKey Stage 3 Cross-Curricular Skills Coordinators and/or subject teachers are invited to attend half-day sessions in their chosen skill
- News article dated: 09/03/2017, 2:30pmCCEA is delighted to announce that a further six GCSE revised specifications, for first teaching September 2017, have been accredited
- News article dated: 16/03/2017, 4:55pmCCEA is currently looking at the provision of digital skills across both primary and post-primary schools. As part of this work, we are developing non-statutory guidance for the development of a Digital Skills Curriculum at Key Stage 3