CCEA launches subject specific guidance for 25 GCSE subjects
Today, CCEA has released 25 GCSE subject specific guidance materials as part of the support provision for the Summer 2021 alternative awarding arrangements.
- Art and Design
- Business Studies
- Contemporary Crafts
- English Language
- English Literature
- Government and Politics
- Health and Social Care
- Home Economics: Child Development
- Home Economics: Food and Nutrition
- Journalism in the Media and Communications Industry
- Learning for Life and Work
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Moving Image Arts
- Motor Vehicle and Road User Studies
- Physical Education
The first of the pre-recorded webinars for GCE and GCSE Business Studies; GCE and GCSE History; GCE and GCSE Government and Politics and GCSE Learning for Life and Work have also been published.
Further support materials and webinars will be released next week.
Our dedicated Summer 2021 web area will continue to be updated with information for students, teachers and parents.