What Makes Us Unique?
A CCEA Competition for pupils at Key Stage 2
Your chance to celebrate our great people, great places, and our great diverse society of Northern Ireland 1921-2021.
What to do!
Carry out research to discover more about Northern Ireland and the great people and places that have made an impact on our world.
Using your creativity, show your ideas about how your favourite person or place has made an impact through your own pictures, words or sounds.
For examples of what to choose and ideas of how you can present your work, see the document below:
Enter the competition: To submit your entry, please email all your competition content, along with your name, school and contact details to [email protected].
The Prizes: Four winners will receive a £50 voucher each and will have their work placed on the CCEA website and added as a link to the ‘Centenary Timeline.’
Now create and submit your ideas!
Competition dates and guidelines:
- Send your entry and details to [email protected].
- Entries can be in the form of scanned written documents, artwork, videos, podcasts, links to webpages or audio recordings.
- Photographic evidence of work will also be accepted.
- All written and/or photographic submissions should be labelled with your name and school.
- Audio and video submissions should also be sent to [email protected] as part of your entry to the competition.
- Written entries should be limited to two A4 pages.
- Video and audio recordings should be no longer than three minutes.
- The closing date for the competition is Friday 2nd April 2021.
- This competition is only available to KS2 pupils in Northern Ireland.