Task & Exemplification Library
Our Task and Exemplification Library contains both CCEA Tasks and pupil exemplification in the Cross-Curricular Skills of Communication, Using Mathematics and Using ICT.
Pupil exemplification may include:
- a piece of pupil work that has been assessed and assigned a level;
- a commentary that provides the context for the sample of pupil work and the evidence for the assigned level; and
- where appropriate, the accompanying pupil activity.
We advise teachers to use the Task and Exemplification Library in the following ways. They may use:
- tasks with pupils to support the development and, if appropriate, the assessment of the Cross-Curricular Skills;
- pupil responses to tasks and samples of pupil work during internal standardisation activities within school; and
- samples of pupil work to model good practice and carry out peer assessment activities with pupils.
Teachers do not have to log in for the Task Library, but they do have to log in for the Exemplification Library to access pupils’ actual work.