Languages: Where Next?
In today’s multicultural society, being able to speak one or more languages provides students with a wealth of opportunities and benefits.
Why study a language?
Learning languages opens up new worlds. Whether it is to get the most out of foreign travel, hobbies, interests or career development, immersion in the culture and language of another country or region helps our understanding of the world around us.
CCEA Modern Language qualifications are an ideal passport to this incredible and rewarding journey.
Ten Reasons Why to Learn a Second Language
- English is not enough! Not everyone speaks or wants to speak English.
- A language will always be useful – no matter what you do.
- You will continue to learn more about other cultures.
- You will have access to a wider choice of music, literature and fashion.
- Languages mean business – you will be more employable.
- You will be able to impress family, friends and employers.
- You will get more out of your holiday in the target language country because you will understand and be able to say more.
- You will be able to access a higher salary.
- Speaking more than one language increases your brain capacity.
- It improves your communication skills.
Find more reasons to learn a language at www.lingholic.com.