Celebrate with CCEA
Make a Nomination!
What kind of achievement is being awarded?
We have 3 main categories for nomination:
- Learners who have shown great motivation, determination and/or enthusiasm for their course;
- Learners who have developed other noteworthy skills during their course; and
- Anything else that makes the learner stand out as exceptional.
This is your opportunity to tell us why your nominee really deserves the award!
- Ensure that all details of the learner and teaching centre(s) have been included;
- Remember to supply as much information as possible about the learner. The information you provide will be used to select the award winner, so it’s important to show us why s/he deserves the award;
- Indicate by checking the appropriate boxes that you have been given permission to nominate by the school/college principal/director/manager, and by the learner themselves; and
- When you are finished, click ‘submit’. You will receive an email confirming that the nomination has been received.
Nominations closed on Wednesday 30 October.