Contracting with CCEA
- pay the rate agreed in the contract, assuming the services have been provided according to CCEA requirements;
- pay according to the terms agreed, such as within 7 days, or 30 days depending on the terms agreed in the contract; and
- provide a safe working environment if your role requires access to any of our three sites;
In return for providing your service, CCEA will expect you (the supplier) to:
- supply services to the CCEA according to the contract schedule’s specification;
- provide services to the standard required by the CCEA as agreed in the contract;
- complete any projects, milestones, according to the contract schedule; and
- abide by any health and safety arrangements if your role requires access to any of our three sites.
Contracting positions with CCEA are not considered to be employment with CCEA.
CCEA is an internationally recognised, quality organisation and is committed to the promotion of equality.