Results Analytics for Centres
CCEA Analytics is an online tool for teachers to analyse their centre’s GCE/GCSE results. The application has been developed with the insight of teachers for use in centres across Northern Ireland.
How can CCEA Analytics help your centre?
CCEA Analytics provides 3 years’ data to benchmark your:
- centre’s performance;
- subject performance;
- group performance; and
- question performance.
Teachers have told us CCEA Analytics will aid you to:
- identify strengths and areas for improvements in your students’ performance;
- inform, direct and share good practice;
- conduct evaluation within your departments;
- provide specific support for resit candidates; and
- develop tailored teaching resources.
Key Contacts and Support
|Examinations Officer||Registering users on Central Login to access CCEA Analytics|
|Centre Support||Supporting users accessing Central Login/CCEA Analytics||
Tel. (028) 9026 1293
|Operations Modernisation||Application support for CCEA Analytics||
Tel. (028) 9026 1411
|Subject specific queries arising from using CCEA Analytics||See subject contact information|