E-Moderation for Occupational Studies
Details of the applications used and the process for Occupational Studies.
Occupational Studies (all Pathways)
- Use the eCandidate Record Sheet application to submit marks;
- Receive sampling details via hardcopy green printouts;
- Submission of hardcopy candidate record sheets not required;
- Have hardcopy samples available for collection by CCEA courier on the date specified in the Calendar of Events. NB samples submitted must be labelled with the centre number/candidate number and placed in rank order;
- If a candidate is awarded a mark of zero the comments box should be completed to indicate if the zero is because:
- Work provided not worth any marks;
- No work has been provided for this criteria for assessment; or
- Teacher is unable to authenticate the work provided.