CCEA brings together curriculum, examinations and assessment. Our mission is to enable the full potential of all learners to be achieved and recognised.
- Published: 20/05/2022, 1:25pm
More than 550 delegates attended The Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment’s (CCEA) Senior Examiner Training in preparation for a return to full public examinations in Summer 2022.
- CCEA Regulation NewsPublished: 11/05/2022, 9:55am
Ofqual has today published a statement on assessment arrangements for students taking qualifications in the academic year 2022 to 2023.
- Published: 24/02/2022, 4:25pm
The Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) has developed a short survey to gauge audiences’ understanding and knowledge of the assessment arrangements and adaptations for CCEA qualifications delivered during 2021/22.
Examine with CCEA
If you are interested in becoming an examiner for CCEA for your chosen subject area, find out more here.
Information at a glance
Curriculum support, resources and guidance
- The Northern Ireland Curriculum Primary
- The Big Picture of the Curriculum at Primary
- The Big Picture of Assessment and Reporting
- Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
- Supporting Teacher Education and Professional Learning
- Curriculum Areas of Learning
- Task & Exemplification Library
- CCEA Adaptive Assessments
Popular Learning Resources
Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
This list of resources may be helpful for schools and parents/carers of pupils during 2021/22
Lost your CCEA exam certificates?
Information and help with replacement certificates, certified statement of results and/or updating your details.