CCEA brings together curriculum, examinations and assessment. Our mission is to enable the full potential of all learners to be achieved and recognised.
- Published: 18/08/2022, 9:30am
Commenting on this summer’s AS and A level results, Leah Scott, Acting Interim Chief Executive of the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA), said:
- Published: 18/08/2022, 2:00pm
Today, Thursday 18 August 2022, 90 students received their Level 3 Certificate of Personal Effectiveness (CoPE) results from CCEA.
- Published: 16/08/2022, 4:08pm
Electronic results files for GCE and CoPE will be available for centres to download from the A2C Migration Application on Wednesday 17 August 2022. The results are for release to candidates on Thursday 18 August 2022.
- Published: 10/08/2022, 12:00pm
The Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) has set up a dedicated results helpline to offer advice and guidance to students receiving their summer 2022 results including: GCE, GCSE, CoPE, Occupational Studies, Online Language Assessment (OLA) and Vocational Qualifications.
Results August 2022
Examinations Helpline: 028 9026 1260
Available from 8am on Thursday 18 August, 9am-5pm from 19 August to 9 September. Open to centres from Wednesday 17 August.
Information at a glance
Curriculum support, resources and guidance
- The Northern Ireland Curriculum Primary
- The Big Picture of the Curriculum at Primary
- The Big Picture of Assessment and Reporting
- Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
- Supporting Teacher Education and Professional Learning
- Curriculum Areas of Learning
- Task & Exemplification Library
- CCEA Adaptive Assessments
Popular Learning Resources
Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
This list of resources may be helpful for schools and parents/carers of pupils during 2021/22
Lost your CCEA exam certificates?
Information and help with replacement certificates, certified statement of results and/or updating your details.