CCEA brings together curriculum, examinations and assessment. Our mission is to enable the full potential of all learners to be achieved and recognised.
- Published: 25/01/2022, 11:30am
Some 420 delegates took part in the first online session of The Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment’s (CCEA) Senior Examining Training Programme for Summer 2022.
- Published: 10/01/2022, 3:00pm
CCEA is conducting two surveys, one for teachers and one for pupils, to gain insight into the implementation and impact of the Period Dignity Pilot Scheme since its launch in September 2021.
- Published: 16/12/2021, 11:40am
Today, Thursday 16 December 2021, CCEA has published the findings from the Period Poverty surveys, which assessed the frequency and extent of period poverty across schools and colleges in Northern Ireland.
- Published: 08/12/2021, 10:00am
Today, Wednesday 8 December 2021, the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA), in collaboration with the Dairy Council for Northern Ireland, has launched a new resource for GCSE Agriculture and Land Use.
Examine with CCEA
If you are interested in becoming an examiner for CCEA for your chosen subject area, find out more here.
Information at a glance
Curriculum support, resources and guidance
- The Northern Ireland Curriculum Primary
- The Big Picture of the Curriculum at Primary
- The Big Picture of Assessment and Reporting
- Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
- Supporting Teacher Education and Professional Learning
- Curriculum Areas of Learning
- Task & Exemplification Library
- CCEA Adaptive Assessments
Popular Learning Resources
Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
This list of resources may be helpful for schools and parents/carers of pupils during 2021/22
Lost your CCEA exam certificates?
Information and help with replacement certificates, certified statement of results and/or updating your details.