CCEA brings together curriculum, examinations and assessment. Our mission is to enable the full potential of all learners to be achieved and recognised.
- Published: 01/06/2022, 1:00pm
More than 76% of teachers feel that period products are now more accessible to pupils, according to a survey conducted by the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) to determine the impact of the Period Dignity Pilot Scheme.
- Published: 20/05/2022, 1:25pm
More than 550 delegates attended The Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment’s (CCEA) Senior Examiner Training in preparation for a return to full public examinations in Summer 2022.
Examine with CCEA
If you are interested in becoming an examiner for CCEA for your chosen subject area, find out more here.
Information at a glance
Curriculum support, resources and guidance
- The Northern Ireland Curriculum Primary
- The Big Picture of the Curriculum at Primary
- The Big Picture of Assessment and Reporting
- Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
- Supporting Teacher Education and Professional Learning
- Curriculum Areas of Learning
- Task & Exemplification Library
- CCEA Adaptive Assessments
Popular Learning Resources
Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
This list of resources may be helpful for schools and parents/carers of pupils during 2021/22
Lost your CCEA exam certificates?
Information and help with replacement certificates, certified statement of results and/or updating your details.