CCEA brings together curriculum, examinations and assessment. Our mission is to enable the full potential of all learners to be achieved and recognised.
- Published: 20/05/2022, 1:25pm
More than 550 delegates attended The Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment’s (CCEA) Senior Examiner Training in preparation for a return to full public examinations in Summer 2022.
- CCEA Regulation NewsPublished: 11/05/2022, 9:55am
Ofqual has today published a statement on assessment arrangements for students taking qualifications in the academic year 2022 to 2023.
- Published: 24/02/2022, 4:25pm
The Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) has developed a short survey to gauge audiences’ understanding and knowledge of the assessment arrangements and adaptations for CCEA qualifications delivered during 2021/22.
- Published: 10/02/2022, 5:45pm
We continue to be mindful of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the disruption this has caused to teaching and learning. This year a number of measures designed to support students impacted by the pandemic have been introduced:
Examine with CCEA
If you are interested in becoming an examiner for CCEA for your chosen subject area, find out more here.
Information at a glance
Curriculum support, resources and guidance
- The Northern Ireland Curriculum Primary
- The Big Picture of the Curriculum at Primary
- The Big Picture of Assessment and Reporting
- Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
- Supporting Teacher Education and Professional Learning
- Curriculum Areas of Learning
- Task & Exemplification Library
- CCEA Adaptive Assessments
Popular Learning Resources
STEM Futures – Life and Health Sciences
The Life and Health sciences sector is one of Northern Ireland’s most important sectors. The sector combines all elements of Science and Technology
Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
This list of resources may be helpful for schools and parents/carers of pupils during 2021/22
Lost your CCEA exam certificates?
Information and help with replacement certificates, certified statement of results and/or updating your details.