CCEA brings together curriculum, examinations and assessment. Our mission is to enable the full potential of all learners to be achieved and recognised.
- Published: 10/02/2022, 5:45pm
We continue to be mindful of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the disruption this has caused to teaching and learning.
This year a number of measures designed to support students impacted by the pandemic have been introduced:
- CCEA Regulation NewsPublished: 11/05/2022, 9:55am
Ofqual has today published a statement on assessment arrangements for students taking qualifications in the academic year 2022 to 2023.
- Published: 24/02/2022, 4:25pm
The Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) has developed a short survey to gauge audiences’ understanding and knowledge of the assessment arrangements and adaptations for CCEA qualifications delivered during 2021/22.
- Published: 10/02/2022, 5:30pm
From Monday 7 February, students in Northern Ireland sitting exams with AQA, Eduqas, OCR and Pearson in summer 2022 have access to Advance Information to help focus their revision for GCSE, AS and A level exams, in order mitigate the disruption to learning caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Examine with CCEA
If you are interested in becoming an examiner for CCEA for your chosen subject area, find out more here.
Information at a glance
Curriculum support, resources and guidance
- The Northern Ireland Curriculum Primary
- The Big Picture of the Curriculum at Primary
- The Big Picture of Assessment and Reporting
- Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
- Supporting Teacher Education and Professional Learning
- Curriculum Areas of Learning
- Task & Exemplification Library
- CCEA Adaptive Assessments
Popular Learning Resources
STEM Futures – Life and Health Sciences
The Life and Health sciences sector is one of Northern Ireland’s most important sectors. The sector combines all elements of Science and Technology
Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
This list of resources may be helpful for schools and parents/carers of pupils during 2021/22
Lost your CCEA exam certificates?
Information and help with replacement certificates, certified statement of results and/or updating your details.