EUNiCAS is the European Universities Central Application Support Service.
EUNiCAS is unique. It enables UK and Irish students to apply to up to eight degree programmes, taught through English, in universities across Europe.
In addition to accessing comprehensive and independent information on programmes in Europe you can, on registering, access:
- independent advice on choosing your programme
- expert support, and reassurance, in applying to your chosen programmes
- guidance on all elements of your application package, inc Letters of Motivation [Personal Statements] and Entrance Tests
- regular updates on new programmes and developments
- assistance in organising university visits
- alerts on extended deadlines and late vacancies
Detailed information can be found on the EUNICAS website:
There are various online resources to assist if you are interested in studying further afield. The complete University Guide website is a useful place to start.