Our revised A level specifications will be taught in schools across Northern Ireland from September 2016. The specifications have been consulted with a wide range of stakeholders to reflect the needs of the local economy and equip learners for the future. So far, we've:
- revised our specifications, taking on board your insight and feedback;
- gained accreditation for 100% of our revised A level specifications;
- delivered over 50 A level support workshops;
- recruited subject support writers to develop new and informative A level resources and;
- developed a new innovative A level Life and Health Sciences.