A Level’s The Big Picture
Remember that CCEA will continue to:
- offer modular assessment at A level;
- retain the link between AS and A2, with the AS grade continuing to count towards the full A level;
- include the assessment of practical skills in the overall grade for A level sciences;
- listen to the views of teachers, higher education and other stakeholders when developing our specifications and support materials and;
- research local needs and stay focused on providing qualifications for learners in Northern Ireland.