Our new qualifications are also aligned to policies such as the Northern Ireland Executive's Programme for Government 2011–2015.
For example, specifications that support the Programme for Government 2011–2015 priorities to protect and enhance our environment include:
Specifications that support the STEM agenda include:
- GCE Environmental Technology;
- GCE Sports Science and the Active Leisure Industry;
- GCSE Agriculture and Land Use;
- GCE Software and Systems Development; and
- Level 2 Space Science Technology.
To find out more about how specification content is relevant to priorities in the Programme for Government 2011-2015 and Economic Strategy – go to www.northernireland.gov.uk.