Please read through the following steps before applying
You must provide along with your application, a photocopy of two different types of identification (one of which must be photographic). We need to verify your identity in order to comply with the Data Protection Act and to help prevent fraud. Your application will be delayed if you do not send these with your application form.
Example: Driving licence, passport, birth certificate, any card with the PASS logo, electoral I.D card or other official documentation:
Other Official Documentation
- A bank or building society statement *
- A debit or credit card statement *
- A rates bill
- An electricity, gas, water or a landline telephone bill
- A HM Revenue and Customs P2 Notice of Coding form or Tax credit award letter
- A Social Security Agency Jobseekers Allowance payment letter
* You should not include your account number or transaction details in the copy.
Please do not send original documents as CCEA cannot be held responsible for loss/damage to original documents.