Please read through the following steps before applying
Before you apply...
- Complete all fields of the application form before clicking Print Form located on the checklist;
- The information you provide must be accurate;
- Ensure the return address or selected third party return address is complete and accurate;
- Please allow up to 10 days for your application to be processed. We are unable to prioritise applications;
- CCEA will issue all results held for you in a requested examination series – it is not possible to omit any subjects from the statement;
- Original certificates and Certifying Statements of Results are issued in the name of the candidate at the time the award was made. Please refer to the Change of Name section for notes and exceptions to this.
- You may have to contact more than one awarding body to obtain all your results.
Applications will not be processed until we have received all the relevant information.
Please ensure you have:
- Checked with your centre to confirm that CCEA (Northern Ireland) was the awarding body used for your examinations;
- Completed all relevant sections of the application;
- Enclosed the correct payment;
- Enclosed 2 photocopies of identification (do not send original documents).
Incomplete applications may be returned or delayed.
Apply for a Replacement Certificate
Download an application form* below, open on your computer to complete, and submit by post.*A small number of users experience issues if they have alternative PDF reader software and/or older versions of Adobe Acrobat installed - If you are having issues with our Interactive Application Form, please download and use our Static Application Form.