The "F.A.BU.L.A – Financial and Business Learning Activities" project intends to engage, motivate and stimulate young people in Primary Schools in entrepreneurship and financial literacy.
Entrepreneurial Education aims to help children to acquire the key skills to set up a business. The F.A.BU.L.A programme consists of three teaching units:
- Unit 1: Entrepreneurial skills
- Unit 2: Personal qualities in business
- Unit 3: Managing your own business
Financial Education aims to develop early financial skills by exploring the following topics:
- Cash point card
- Contactless payments
- Prepaid card
- Online banking
- Phone banking
- Bank transfers
- Credit card
We are holding 3 information events in association with Glenwood Primary School and Young Enterprise Northern Ireland.
Who should attend?
These events will be highly valuable for:
- Primary school principals
- Primary school teachers delivering financial capability
- Those supporting primary schools delivering financial capability
What are the benefits?
Delegates will gain an insight into the F.A.BU.L.A teaching resources which include:
- Online and interactive games
- Learning videos
- Classroom activities
- High quality teacher handbooks
When and Where?
We look forward to seeing you at one of these events.
Sub-cover is available and code is: 17C.
F.A.BU.L.A - Find out more about the F.A.BU.L.A Project
Note to Editors
Media enquiries to John Boyle on (028) 9026 1247, Mobile 07796 947 989 , Email email@example.com