CCEA's Examinations Emergency Helpline for schools and colleges will be in operation during the Summer 2017 examination series.
In the event of an emergency
- You can contact us when our offices are closed - in the evenings and at weekends; and
- we can support you in implementing measures to minimise the potential impact of unforeseen events on the delivery of examinations in your school.
Should issues occur during normal working hours (9am - 5pm), you should contact CCEA through the usual channels and support will be provided.
Please see below for details of the service:
Examinations Emergency Helpline
- Emergency Number: 07718 424 373
- Operating Period: 2 May - 29 June 2017
- Operating Times: Mon to Fri after 5.00pm and at weekends
Note to Editors
Media enquiries to MarComms, Mobile 07718 424 373, Email email@example.com