A supply of well-trained and motivated examiners is key to the success of CCEA’s examinations process and we are thankful for the dedication and time provided by centres and their teaching staff.
To continue with this success, CCEA would like to visit schools during February / March to meet with teachers of the following subjects.
- Religious Studies
Teachers and lecturers, in an examining role, are vital to the health and success of the whole examining system. Your knowledge and experience of teaching these qualifications means you are ideally placed to know the best way to set the standards for each subject.
Benefits to centres
- All teachers / lecturers will be provided with INSET training (at no cost to the centre)
- Each examiner will receive payment for their services
- Supply teacher costs also covered through the Teacher Release system.
Benefits to teachers
- Financial remuneration
- Networking with other professionals
- Full training and support
- Professional development in subject area
To arrange a date / time for CCEA to visit your school, please contact Erin Irvine on tel: (028) 9026 1202 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support of CCEA’s Examiner Recruitment.
Note to Editors
Media enquiries to MarComms, Mobile 07718 424 373, Email email@example.com