The new eCandidate Record Sheet application is now available. We hope the new application will provide an enhanced experience for users. A summary of the main changes include:
- Improved screen layout.
- Hover facility available on tabs to explain the functions.
- Facility to see incomplete actions at candidate level.
- eCandidate Record Sheet does not open in a popup.
- Save buttons have been removed and automatic save included.
- Ability to tab between mark fields in eCandidate Record Sheet.
- Ability to assign a teacher code to all candidates.
- Consortium candidates are listed on the same screen.
- Ability to add an individual candidate if not already entered with CCEA.
- Validation of entered candidate names against pre-entry upload of names.
- Internal Standardisation tab automatically populated with the names of those teachers assigned to candidates.
- GCSE Langauges/Gaeilge – facility to attach additional information.
- Facility to add a ‘pirate entry’ has been removed.
- Facility to print the confirmation of successful submission added.
Points to note regarding the transfer of data to the new application:
- Marks, comments and teacher codes already recorded have been transferred across to the new application.
- If you used the pre-entry upload facility you will be asked to confirm that the entered name for the candidate number is correct for the candidate’s name uploaded.
- The Internal Standardisation tab will populate names with those teacher codes assigned to candidates. If you have already confirmed Internal Standardisation you will be required to re-confirm this before completing the process.
- Teacher codes already set up will show the teacher code in the teacher name field – this can be updated to the full name by CCEA, on request.
Note to Editors
Media enquiries to MarComms, Mobile 07718 424 373, Email firstname.lastname@example.org