The Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) has set up a dedicated examinations helpline which offers advice and guidance for the thousands of students who are expecting their A-Level and GCSE results over the next fortnight.
The helpline will be in operation from 9.00am until 5.00pm, from Wednesday 15 August until Friday 31 August.
Anyone with queries regarding CCEA’s examination results can call:
Tel No. (028) 9026 1260
Search for answers from the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Michael Crossan, Examinations Manager at CCEA had these words of encouragement for students:
"Results day can be a very exciting time, but we also understand that it can be an anxious time for students, their parents and their teachers. That is why CCEA provides a helpline with experienced staff who can answer queries and give details of the full range of services that we offer.
Access to this kind of information means that students are better prepared for making important decisions about their future. For example, CCEA offers an Enquiry about Results service where schools, on behalf of their students, can request that an examination is re-marked.
In addition to the Helpline, the Frequently Asked Questions section of the CCEA website contains useful information on grade boundaries and how students may interpret their results.
I would like to congratulate all the students who completed examinations this summer. I wish them every success with their future plans, whether they chose to go onto further study or employment."
Issue of Results
Helpline number: 028 9026 1260
Helpline email: email@example.com
Opening hours: 9am – 5pm on weekdays (Wed 15 Aug – Fri 31 Aug)
The helpline will open early at 7am on 16 August for A Level results.
- Students will receive their GCE A/AS results on Thursday 16 August from their school/college.
- Most students will also be able to access their results online using their secure log in details (if their school/college has signed up for the online results service).
- Students will receive their GCSE results on Thursday 23 August from their school/college.
Results for other qualifications
In addition to GCE and GCSE results, CCEA will issue results for a range of other qualifications:
Key Skills Results
- Students will receive their CCEA Key Skills Levels 1, 2 and 3 results on Thursday 16 August from their school/college.
QCF Qualifications and Occupational Studies Results
- Students will receive their CCEA QCF Qualifications and Occupational Studies results on Thursday 23 August from their school/college.
Media enquiries to Robert Shilliday on (028) 9026 1247, Mobile 07748 113 810, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to Editors
Media enquiries to MarComms, Mobile 07718 424 373, Email email@example.com