CCEA is committed to respecting and protecting your personal information.
The Data Protection Act
Any information you provide will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act CCEA has a legal duty to protect any information collected from you.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means (for example by emailing us);
- information that you provide when you complete online surveys, for example customer satisfaction surveys; and/or
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. You can read more about what cookies are, how we use them and how you can manage cookies on your computer here.
Visiting the CCEA website from another site
When you are directed to the CCEA website from another site, CCEA may receive personal information relating to you from the other site(s). You should read the privacy policies for these sites, as these will govern the use of any personal information that you provide and which is then provided to CCEA.
Linking to another site
How CCEA uses the information it collects about you
CCEA may use your personal information:
- to provide you with information that you request from us relating to our products or services;
- to provide you with information relating to other products that may be of interest to you (only if you have consented to receive such additional information);
- to inform you about changes to our website, services, or goods and products; and/or
- to analyse and improve the services offered on CCEA websites.