Our website is designed to maximise ease of use by everyone, including people with disabilities.
We aim for a consistently high level of usability for our entire audience across all of our websites and microsites, following best-practice accessibility guidelines where possible.
Changing the Text size
You can change the text size in most browsers by holding the Ctrl key on your keyboard and rolling the wheel on your mouse. For other methods, see:
- Internet Explorer Ease of Access options
- Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages in Mozilla Firefox
- Change text, image and video sizes (zoom) in Google Chrome
- Change the font size on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Our site has been designed to conform to relevant technical standards and recommendations. Some of these are listed below.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- The World-Wide Web Consortium's standards for XHTML 1.0 and CSS level 2
Maintaining an accessible site is an ongoing process and CCEA is continually working to offer the best user experience possible. However, if you have any problems using this website please contact us.