Jump to navigation
Module 3 - Internal Standardisation
After the meeting:
- You may wish to create a school Communication folder for reference, using the pieces agreed at the Internal Standardisation meeting. You may wish to add CCEA exemplification material to this folder.
- Consider whether it is necessary to revisit this area of focus at a subsequent meeting.
- Reflect on the levels of pupil work in your own school. How does this inform future planning?
- If only a small group within a large staff was involved in the Internal Standardisation meeting, plan how the operation and outcomes of this process can be disseminated to the other members of staff.
- Identify any members of staff who require further support.
- Plan for the next stage of Internal Standardisation in your school.