Before the meeting please ensure that you:
- Become familiar with the tasks in this module;
- Decide if you are going to look at the mode of reading and writing on one day or over two sessions;
- Ensure all the teachers have copies of the Levels of Progression in Communication across the Curriculum and Expansion of the Levels of Progression for Reading and/or Expansion of the Levels of Progression for Writing;
- Watch Video 1: Moving Pupils On. A principal and teachers discuss moving pupils on in their learning;
- Download and become familiar with the following pieces of pupil work and commentaries:
- You may wish to become familiar with the CCEA Planning, Teaching and Assessing Character Studies – Reading Level 2 ibook; and
- Prepare required photocopies for tasks.