As a staff, discuss the importance of challenge, resilience, persistence and working through failure.
Plan - NumCo (2 hours):
1. Staff complete the Start Line survey.
2. NumCo analyses and considers the findings.
3. NumCo explores the resource, plans and prepares for the discussion session.
Useful links about challenge and failure:
Key 4: Maths: Fail forward
Do - Staff (45 minutes + 4 weeks):
4. NumCo guides the resource use and discussion.
5. Identify small changes for individual classroom.
Review – NumCo (1 hour) and staff (30 minutes)
6. Staff complete the Impact Measure survey.
7. NumCo plans feedback session.
8. Staff discuss the impact of the changes and agree those to stop and those to keep.
9. NumCo records the process and the impact measured.