Do you have experience working within the Education Sector?
CCEA maintains a list of Professional Associates who will be eligible to fulfil specific projects during critical business periods every year.
The current standing list will be active until March 2020.
The areas of work will include:
- support for various projects within primary and post-primary sectors;
- support for schools;
- involvement in the development of on-line resources; and
- various research projects.
As a Professional Associate you will:
- carry out most of the work in your own time;
- attend meetings as required;
- be fully briefed, trained and supported; and
- receive a professional fee.
This is an ideal opportunity for teachers and other professionals to earn extra income and be at the heart of educational development.
CCEA is an internationally recognised, quality organisation and is committed to the promotion of equality.