Closing Date: Friday, 21 September, 2018 - 12:00
CCEA is seeking an Scrutineer, GCSE Engineering and Manufacturing
- A level 4 or above qualification in the specified subject or related area, or a qualification deemed by CCEA to be appropriate;
- Experience of teaching Engineering and/or Manufacturing at GCSE level or higher or relevant experience deemed by CCEA to be appropriate;
- Experience in the use of Solidworks or similar drafting packages in the preparation of engineering/technical/working drawings in either a classroom and/or industry setting;
- Experience of reviewing and editing high level engineering/technical/working drawings;
- Experience of reviewing and editing assessment materials;
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines.
This position is on a contract-for-services basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development.
View relevant documentsThe Schedule302.96 KB - uploaded 23-08-2018 Contract for Services Form115.5 KB - uploaded 23-08-2018
Note: Contract for Services Form should be completed and returned via post or emailed to email@example.com.