Closing Date: Friday, 21 September, 2018 - 12:00
CCEA is seeking a Product Builder, GCSE Engineering and Manufacturing
- A level 4 or above qualification in the specified subject or related area, or a qualification deemed by CCEA to be appropriate;
- Knowledge of GCSE Engineering and/or Manufacturing specification;
- Practical experience in the manufacture of products from engineering/technical/working drawings to BSI standards;
- Experience working with a range of materials in the manufacture of products;
- Experience working with a range of engineering and or manufacturing workshop tools;
- Experience of reading and interpreting engineering/technical/working drawings.
This position is on a contract-for-services basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development.
View relevant documentsThe Schedule296.37 KB - uploaded 23-08-2018 Contract for Services Form116 KB - uploaded 23-08-2018
Note: Contract for Services Form should be completed and returned via post or emailed to email@example.com.