Closing Date: Friday, 21 September, 2018 - 12:00
CCEA is seeking an Principal Examiner, GCSE Economics
- Must have a relevant qualification as deemed appropriate by CCEA; this will be a degree in the subject to be examined;
- 1 years’ relevant experience teaching/lecturing Economics at GCSE Level and/or above;
- A high level of written communication;
- Ability to show attention to detail;
- Experience of planning and managing work to deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of writing question papers and mark schemes;
- 2 years’ relevant experience in examining/moderating for an awarding organisation.
This position is on a contract-for-services basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development.
View relevant documentsThe Schedule303.72 KB - uploaded 23-08-2018 Contract for Services Form121.5 KB - uploaded 23-08-2018
Note: Contract for Services Form should be completed and returned via post or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.