Closing Date: There is no closing date for applications.
CCEA invites applications for the following contract for services post:
Moderators for Preparation for Adult Life Levels 1 and 2 (QCF)
CCEA wishes to appoint teams of Moderators to be responsible for the above qualification.
Applications are invited from recognised post primary teachers with relevant experience of teaching Preparation for Adult Life Levels 1 and 2 (QCF), Learning for Life and Work at Key Stage 4 or QCF qualifications.
To apply, you must:
- be a fully qualified teacher with at least one years' teaching experience of Preparation for Adult Life (QCF)
- have a broad understanding of assessment methodology, including portfolio development and internal standardisation
- have the ability to work well under pressure
- have the ability to meet deadlines
- be competent in the use of ICT
- be eligible to work in the UK
- meet enhanced criteria which may apply
Ideally, you will:
- currently teach one of the CCEA specifications, or have a broad knowledge of the vocational area
- have moderating experience
The contract is for one year to be reviewed on an annual basis. In addition to working in own time approximately 10 days per year are required for twilight or weekend training.
Note: For further information and to apply, read more on Examiners & Moderators recruitment.