Closing Date: Tuesday, 25 September, 2018 - 12:00
£18k - £23k
In the role of Editor, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of confidential question papers and associated materials for hard copy printing and electronic publication;
- Proofreading question papers and associated materials and applying technical mark-up as required;
- Assisting in the implementation of new technological developments within the Editorial Team;
- Carrying out advanced proofing checks on Modified material for the visually impaired and on material translated into Irish Medium;
- Managing the production of editorial checks in line with key dates and no fail deadlines and providing advice to line management on production schedules.
This post is offered on a permanent contract.
Further details are available from by emailing email@example.com, by telephoning Human Resources on: (028) 9026 1435 or by textphone on: (028) 9024 2063.
Applications must be submitted by 12 noon on Tuesday 25 September 2018.
CCEA is an internationally recognised, quality organisation committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment.
View relevant documentsJob Description102.45 KB - uploaded 10-09-2018 Person Specification99.26 KB - uploaded 10-09-2018 Conditions of Appointment164.25 KB - uploaded 10-09-2018 Application Form167 KB - uploaded 10-09-2018 Monitoring Form128.5 KB - uploaded 10-09-2018
Note: Application & Monitoring forms should be completed and returned via post or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.