Closing Date: Friday, 24 November, 2017 - 12:00
Salary £18k - £22k
In the role of Editor, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of confidential question papers and associated materials for hard copy printing and electronic publication;
- Proofreading question papers and associated materials and applying technical mark-up as required;
- Assisting in the implementation of new technological developments within the Editorial Team;
- Carrying out advanced proofing checks on Modified material for the visually impaired and on material translated into Irish Medium;
- Managing the production of editorial checks in line with key dates and no fail deadlines and providing advice to line management on production schedules.
This post is offered on a permanent contract.
View relevant documentsJob Description102.45 KB - uploaded 10-11-2017 Person Specification99.26 KB - uploaded 10-11-2017 Conditions of Appointment164.13 KB - uploaded 10-11-2017 Application Form166.5 KB - uploaded 10-11-2017 Monitoring Form125 KB - uploaded 10-11-2017
Note: Application & Monitoring forms should be completed and returned via post or emailed to email@example.com.